Abide in Me





Remain in me and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. John 15:4

Monday, October 26, 2009

More to come

Watchdog has quite a nasty scar on his face. He was whacked with a chain and has several stitches right in the middle of his cheek. His eye is almost swollen shut. Many of the kids around him (the community of homeless ones who appear to see him as a dad) know who did this damage and they want revenge. Watchdog wants them to let it go.

Stephanie came up to me and gave me a big hug. I have never met her before. It makes me feel good that she did that and I'm hoping that it is Jesus in me that she is greeting. She has a dog & a cat. Several homeless kids came around us this afternoon and they had a great deal of comfort. I didn't pray with anyone today. We were just hanging out and I would venture to say the Lord gave us favor. I am praying for more workers and for guidance from the Lord.
Robert was there. He hasn't yet read the book, but he will - he told me. He has been thinking about Jesus.

No comments: