Abide in Me





Remain in me and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. John 15:4

Friday, August 28, 2009

in the mouth of the lion

This morning I had a dream that I was laying on the ground in front of a building. A cougar had my entire head under her paws and I could feel her claws piercing my cheek. In my dream, I had been sleeping and awoke with great fear as I realized the animal was about to eat me up. My husband was nearby and so was my daughter. My husband had a big stick and told me that he would take care of it. I whispered for him to wait and I started praying aloud in tongues (something I have not done in the presence of my family). Gradually, the enormous paw got heavier and the claws relaxed. I gently lifted the giant paw off my head and slithered away as the cat took her nap.

1 comment:

Myrna said...

I would have expected the paw to get lighter not heavier, interesting.
Makes me think I"I have been persecuted not abandoned, struck down but not destroyed, all because of the Power of the Word who was with God and who was and is God.